13 River Street Canton, CT 06019

Facebook_Icon_2013_Version_1C-scr Starburst

When you own your own business, it’s important to have the right types of coverage that will cover your business, personal property, and your workers. We specialize in umbrella insurance, property and casualty insurance, commercial property, commercial general liability, business automobile, and commercial excess liability.


We’ll sit down with you and help you figure out what types of coverage would be best suited for your business. You’ll never know when your business, your inventory, or your employees will be at risk, so it’s important to be prepared.

Property and Casualty Business Insurance

Workers' Compensation

When one of your employees gets hurt on the job, it’s crucial that you have Workers’ Compensation insurance. This will provide coverage for the medical expenses and loss of work time from injuries that an employee got while working at your business.


There are workers’ compensation laws that help protect workers on a job. When someone is injured working, the company they work for has to pay certain expenses. If you’d like to know more information about workers’ compensation, we’ll be more than happy to give you the proper information.


We specialize in

professional business insurance options

Man discussing insurance to the two people A lady checking her sales at her laptop

Give us a call today!


Square shield--dark-grey-100x100

We offer, among others, the following commercial and business insurance

  • Business Auto Insurance

  • Business General Liability

  • Business Owners Package Insurance

  • Business Umbrella

  • General Business Insurance

  • Workers Compensation

  • Inland Marine (Builders’ Risk)